- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Tritex Solutions collects the following data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tritex Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a Contact form or Request a demo through our website;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Tritex Solutions collects your data so that we can:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology where you have specifically agreed to this (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Tritex Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Tritex Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Tritex Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tritex Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tritex Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tritex Solutions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tritex Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tritex Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tritex Solutions’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tritex Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_119347393_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tritex Solutions has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, https://ico.org.uk/.